New Design Is Ready! | downgila

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Design Is Ready!

downgila blog design cara buat template blog

Pergi mati, hari ni gua nak cakap omputeh!

After only a few months opening this new blog, i found that the reactions among readers are out of my expectation and very positive. In order to make it easier for you guys to read, I've decided to change my template. After 2 or 3 days of designing and googling CSS code, finally i managed to use this new lightweight template, due to the previous template is so heavy with all those fancy headers and all, me myself feels kinda distracted due to it's messiness.

This past week, I spent a few days upgrading my blog by visiting many websites to get the feeling and cilok cilok some of the designs in order to handle these varying resolutions. I'm not a designer nor a HTML/CSS master, so i have to cilok cilok others' codes too.

Sure, I did this to ensure the site reads across all devices, but mostly, I wanted to learn how to do it. I plan to follow this up with a few posts on how to make your own template. Keep an eye out. If you noticed, I used only a small header, removed the "Blogger Follow" widget because  didn't see the use of it and used small-sized compressed PNG images.

downgila blog design cara buat template blog
Me finalizing the codes using Notepad++

Font also changed,

The title font is Museo Slab, and the paragraph font is Verdana, Museo Slab is a free fonts by Exljbris Font Foundry which obviously are not provided by Blogger.

Enjoy reading and thanks..Ohh btw, for those of you who might wonder where to view my blogger profile... the cute cartoon at the top will link to my Blogger Profile and also will spin if you hover your mouse onto it. =)

Any questions please mail me at gamep01nt@yahoo.com

HAH AMACAM? NAMPAK MACAM PANDAI KAN GUA BILA GUA "SPEAKING"?? PATUT AH RAMAI ORANG KAYA SUKA SPEAKING. KAH KAH KAH

******

11 comments:

  1. kalau lu hendak tahu, abang memang suka benda cerah2 ni. orang tua kata, makin horny

    syabas

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple layout. easy to read.

    I fell smart today cause i use english. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah.... aku sebagai pengguna wordpress tertipu besar. ingatkan ini blog wordpress self-hosted sebab neat gila (jgn bangga aku puji ni weh) tapi feehhh, blogspot-powered website..

    Museo Sans, nak cilok jap. aku suka pakai theme Ubuntu dan untuk image editing, aku prefer Sansation (aku amik daripada FontSquirrel). Akan datang, maybe aku nak test font Oxygen daripada KDE-team plak. Woha. Sebelum2 ni, aku suka font Droid-Sans dan Calibri lol.

    Untuk font Serif, aku biasa pakai Trajan Pro. Tapi Trajan pro ni premium, bukan free. Install Adobe baru ada...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. gua pkai ubuntu jugak. dulu blog lama pkai droid sans tu. sedap untuk dibaca, tp nk jugak berubah angin kanngg, HAHA. Trajan pro tu buruk oih. byk lg font free+Lawa macam League Gothic

      Delete
  4. mmg cun template ni...simple+laju giler

    ReplyDelete
  5. cisdel igtkan wordpress=.=

    ReplyDelete

Sambung Baca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...